Uncommon service – that’s what you get from The McGowan Companies.
Guided by our relentless focus and shared goal of being the premier provider of specialized insurance products, every member of the McGowan corporate family, from the receptionist to the C.E.O., is committed to providing “Uncommon Service” to each of our business partners. “Uncommon Service” is achieved by thorough training of all employees, continuing education, constructive seminars, creative team building, and, most importantly, a vibrant and unique corporate culture. Our hope is that Uncommon Service will build the foundation for multi-decade long partnerships.
What is “Uncommon Service?”
- Your phone call will be answered by a human being – it will not go directly to voicemail.
- If you do have to leave a message, your call will be returned in a timely fashion.
- Our highly-specialized underwriting structure allows us to be a resource for our agents and brokers. We not only understand our products but our competitors as well.
- Quotes are provided within 24 hours – and the same day if necessary.
- We are committed to Quality Control. Our policies are issued quickly and accurately – the first time.
- We couple cutting-edge program administration technology with old-fashioned manners. We say things such as, “please” and “thank you.”
- While being courteous and friendly, we are still aggressive. Our staff members want to write business. We do not look for ways to say, “no.”
- We will under-promise and over-deliver.
We understand that we need to earn your business on a daily basis. If you have experienced service from any McGowan staff member that is not “Uncommon”, we want to know about it.